Qualtrics is an Experience Management platform that allows companies to design and improve customer and employee experiences through listening, analysis and action. Power richer Qualtrics insights or perform action based on your event data using the Qualtrics destination
Benefits of Qualtrics (Actions)
Qualtrics (Actions) provides the following benefits:
- Keeping your contact data in sync. The Qualtrics destination provides actions to sync your contact data from your system of record up to date with Qualtrics XiD
- Streamlined configuration. Qualtrics destination maps your event data to the Qualtrics API & Qualtrics xflow (workflows) out of the box
- From the Segment web app, click Catalog, then click Destinations.
- Find the Destinations Actions item in the left navigation, and click it.
- Click Configure Qualtrics.
- Select an existing Source to connect to Qualtrics (Actions).
- To authenticate, enter your API key & Datacenter ID. To locate your API key & Datacenter ID, follow in the instructions found here
Qualtrics API token found in your Qualtrics account under “Account settings” -> “Qualtrics IDs.”
Qualtrics datacenter id that identifies where your qualtrics instance is located. Found under “Account settings” -> “Qualtrics IDs”.
Build your own Mappings! Combine supported triggers with the following Qualtrics-supported actions:
Mapping limits per destination
Individual destination instances have support a maximum of 50 mappings.
Add / Update Contact in XMD
Add or update contact in XMD
Add / Update Contact in XMD is a Cloud action. The default Trigger is:
type = "identify"
Directory id. Also known as the Pool ID. POOL_XXX
|External Data Reference||Type:
The external data reference which is a unique identifier for the user
Email of contact
Phone number of contact
First name of contact
Last name of contact
Language code of the contact
|Contact is unsubscribed||Type:
Should the contact be unsubscribed from correspondence
|Contact embedded data||Type:
Contact embedded data (properties of the contact)
Trigger workflow in xflow
This action triggers a workflow in Qualtrics xflow
Trigger workflow in xflow is a Cloud action. The default Trigger is:
Enter the full URL as you see in your Xflow trigger. See more details on setting up an xflow trigger and getting the URL here.
A mapping of key values to send to Qualtrics xflow.
This page was last modified: 06 Sep 2022
Questions? Problems? Need more info? Contact Segment Support for assistance!