Sprig Cloud Destination
Additional versions of this destination are available
This page is about the Sprig Cloud Destination. See below for information about other versions of the Sprig destination:
Sprig (formerly UserLeap) is an in-context user research platform that makes it fast and effortless for product teams to learn from their actual customers in real time, through microsurveys, concept tests, and video questions.
- From the Destinations catalog page in the Segment App, click Add Destination.
- Search for “Sprig Cloud” in the Destinations Catalog, and select the Sprig Cloud destination.
- Choose which Source should send data to the Sprig Cloud destination.
- Go to the Sprig Connect page, and find and copy the Segment API key. Use the Development key for a testing environment, and the Production key for your live environment.
- Enter the API Key that you copied in the Sprig Cloud destination settings in Segment.
For user-property destinations, an identify call is sent to the destination for each user being added and removed. The property name is the snake_cased version of the audience name, with a true/false value to indicate membership. For example, when a user first completes an order in the last 30 days, Personas sends an Identify call with the property
order_completed_last_30days: true. When the user no longer satisfies this condition (for example, it’s been more than 30 days since their last order), Personas sets that value to
When you first create an audience, Personas sends an Identify call for every user in that audience. Later audience syncs only send updates for users whose membership has changed since the last sync.
Real-time to batch destination sync frequency
Note that real-time audience syncs to Sprig Cloud may take six or more hours for the initial sync to complete. Upon completion, a sync frequency of two to three hours is expected.
Segment lets you change these destination settings from the Segment app without having to touch any code.
Adding Sprig Cloud to the integrations object
To add Sprig Cloud to the
integrations JSON object (for example, to filter data from a specific source), use one of the following valid names for this integration:
This page was last modified: 25 Apr 2022
Questions? Problems? Need more info? Contact Segment Support for assistance!