Segment makes it easy to send your data to Zaius (and lots of other destinations). Once you've tracked your data through our open source libraries we'll translate and route your data to Zaius in the format they understand. Learn more about how to use Zaius with Segment.
This destination is maintained by Zaius.
Zaius is a behavioral marketing engine that allows marketers analyze, segment, and engage their customers across web, mobile, email and offline channels and devices.
When integrated with Segment, you’ll be able to:
- View your Customer Journey
- Use our cross-channel analytics
- Segment your customers
- Execute coordinated cross-channel personalized campaigns across email, push, facebook and google.
It’s easy to get started!
- If you don’t have a Zaius account yet, sign up for an account at http://www.zaius.com
- Sign in to your account and navigate to administration -> integrations
- Select “Advanced Options” on the Tag Generator page
- Copy the “Tracking Identifier” for use in Segment’s destination UI for Zaius
Zaius depends on three methods to populate the entire system.
Identify is key to using Zaius. When users are not logged in we will track anonymous activity based on the Segment anonymousId. As soon as users become identified with an email address or another customer ID, we will merge this data set with anonymous activity automatically.
Zaius will be able to process any of your track events and properties sent through. Additionally Zaius has implemented the following special semantic events:
The Zaius platform processes all of the page events passed into the Segment as well.
Supported Sources and Connection Modes
To learn more about about Connection Modes and what dictates which we support, see here.
Segment lets you change these destination settings via your Segment dashboard without having to touch any code.
Find your Tracker ID as described here.