- What are cloud sources?
- What is a destination?
- What is a source?
- What is a warehouse?
- What is a workspace?
- What is Segment?
- What is the difference between Segment and tag managers?
- How do I find my write key?
- How do I import historical data?
- How do I migrate code from other analytics tools?
- Can I move a source from one workspace to another?
- Can I recover a source or workspace after I delete it?
- Can I recover a source/workspace after I delete it?
- Can I see my MTU, object, and API calls count by source?
- How do I add a team member?
- How do I delete my workspace entirely?
- I want to set up Segment for multiple environments (Development, Production, Testing, etc.) should I create multiple workspaces or multiple sources?
- What do team members have access to? Is there special permissioning to allow access to only certain sources?
- What is the difference between an account and a workspace?
- Why can’t I add the integration I want?
- Will deleting my account cancel my subscription?
- Do you have any plans less expensive than $120/mo? Can I get a discounted rate?
- How are MTUs calculated by Segment?
- How do email campaigns impact my MTU count?
- How do object-based Sources impact my MTU count?
- How does my event and object volume impact my pricing?
- I’m using Segment for a non-profit, do you offer any discounts?
- Is there a promotion for small or early stage companies?
- What caused an unexpected spike in my MTU count?
- What if I cancel my workspace before the end of a month on the monthly plan - will I get a final bill?
- What if I choose to cancel my workspace before the end of a year on the annual plan?
- What is a billing cycle?
- What is the difference between an event and an object?
- Why is my MTU count higher or lower than the user count I see in my downstream destinations/other tools?
- How do I collect pageviews on the server side?
- How do I measure the ROI of my Marketing Campaigns?
- How do we implement an e-commerce tracking plan?
- How to track your customers across channels and devices
- Should I instrument data collection on the client or server?
- What are best practices for identifying users?
- What’s a tracking plan and why should you care?
- How do I automate multi-channel re-engagement campaigns?
- How do I setup a dynamic coupon program to reward loyal customers?
- What are my data export options?
- Analytics.js for Platforms
- Direct Integration
- Enable with Segment
- Packaged Integration
- Warehouse Integration
- Can I see an example of a tracking plan?
- How do I join user profiles?
- How do I measure my advertising funnel?
- What events should I track?
- What if I change my domain name?
- What is the native mobile spec?
- Why do some mobile destinations require packaging their SDKs?
- How do I decide between Redshift, Postgres, and BigQuery?
- How do I forecast LTV with SQL and Excel for e-commerce?
- What do you recommend for Postgres: Amazon or Heroku?