How to Guides Index
Segment’s How-to Guides provide an in-depth walk through and examples of the many things you can do to implement, automate, engage with, and begin analyzing your data. We’ve also got a series of Quickstart Guides for each of our Source libraries.
- What are best practices for identifying users?
- Should I collect data on the client or server?
- How do I collect page views on the server side?
- How do I import historical data?
- How do I join user profiles?
- How do I migrate code from other analytics tools?
Engagement and Automation
- What role does Segment play in Attribution?
- How do I automate multi-channel re-engagement campaigns?
- How do I create a push notification?
- How do we track customers across channels and devices?
- How do I set up a dynamic coupon program to reward loyal customers?
- How do we set up event-triggered notifications or alerts?
- How do I forecast Long Term Value with SQL and Excel for e-commerce?
- How do I measure my advertising funnel?
- How do I measure the ROI of my Marketing Campaigns?
- .NET Quickstart Guide
- Go Library Quickstart Guide
- Python Library Quickstart Guide
- Rust Quickstart Guide
- Java Library Quickstart Guide
- PHP Library Quickstart Guide
- Node.js Library Quickstart Guide
- Ruby Library Quickstart Guide
- iOS Quickstart Guide
- Android Quickstart Guide
This page was last modified: 09 Jun 2020
Questions? Problems? Need more info? Contact us, and we can help!