Personas Identity Resolution Overview
Identity Resolution sits at the core of Personas. The Segment Identity Graph merges the complete history of each customer into a single profile, no matter where they interact with your business. Identity Resolution allows you to understand a user’s interaction across web, mobile, server, and third party partner touch-points in realtime, using an online and offline ID graph with support for cookie IDs, device IDs, emails, and custom external IDs. If you are sending the group call, you can also understand user behavior at the account-level.
- Supports existing data — no additional code or setup required
- Supports all channels — stitches web + mobile + server + third party interactions into the same user
- Supports anonymous identity stitching — by using merging child sessions into parent sessions
- Supports user:account relationships - for b2b companies, generates a graph of relationships between users and accounts
- Realtime - merges realtime data streams, tested at 50,000 resolutions/second with a P95 resolve duration of 7ms
- Supports custom external IDs - bring your own external IDs
- Customizable ID Rules — allows you to enforce uniqueness on select external IDs and customize which external IDs and sources cause associations
- Merge Protection - automatically detects and solves identity issues such as non unique anonymous IDs and the library problem using our priority trust algorithm
- Maintains persistent ID - multiple external IDs get matched to one persistent ID.
This page was last modified: 10 Dec 2019
Questions? Problems? Need more info? Contact us, and we can help!